Fujairah oil concessionFO 1016/848 1966 Jan 01 - 1966 Dec 31
This file contains correspondence relating to:
- Chart illustrating the continental shelf appertaining to Fujairah, assuming that the seabed boundaries are formed by median lines, 'Ras Jask to Jazirat Sirri, 25 March 1966'
- Determination of the boundaries of Fujairah and Sharjah on median line principles in order to define the limits of the concession with Bochumer Mineralöl Gesellschaft MBH & Company (Bomin)
- Submission by M S Buckmaster to G P Wall of his views on the four coastal terminal points of the boundaries of Fujairah with Sharjah in connection with Bomin's concession
- Proposal by the Ruler of Fujairah Sheikh Mohammad Bin Hamad Al Sharqi that to avoid all possibility of complaints from Sharjah, Bomin be given safe lines of operation a mile inside his offshore frontiers, as on the Dubai coast, with the same principle for land boundaries
- Suggestion by H G Balfour-Paul that Buckmaster should mark the proposed onshore line on a map of the states and have the offshore median lines added by the cartographer